Nadra Divorce certificate in Pakistan-Birth & Marriage certificates

Nadra Divorce Certificate

Divorce certificate in Pakistan:

 Aazad Law Associates can assist you in obtaining the Nadra divorce certificate in Pakistan. This divorce certificate Nadra is the only legal proof that a person is divorced. Nadra is a federal department of Pakistan that keeps and maintains the records of the public, which includes the record of marriage records, Death records, Birth records, Divorce records, etc. All these records are confidential and not given to anyone except the concerned person or the close relative with authority. Therefore, Nadra keeps the national database of Pakistani citizens safe. We can assist you regarding the Nadra divorce certificate in Pakistan, Nadra marriage certificate in Pakistan, Nadra birth certificate in Pakistan, Nadra death certificate in Pakistan, and guide you on how to get these certificates. A lawyer may charge Nadra divorce certificate fees in Pakistan to assist you in obtaining it. Our law firm also provides paid services to follow you through the Nadra divorce certificate requirements in Pakistan. Nadra divorce certificate verification can be done from the offices of Nadra. Our services for Nadra divorce certificate for overseas Pakistanis are also available. Only if you have a divorce certificate Nadra, then can you claim that you are divorced. The embassy may also check the old record of a divorce certificate from the union council if they require it, as a Pakistani divorce certificate is a public document.

1-Nadra divorce certificate in Pakistan

2- Nadra marriage certificates

3- Nadra birth certificate in Pakistan

4- Nadra death certificates

5- Nadra id cards


Nadra divorce certificate in Pakistan:

– When the arbitration council has finished the proceedings of khula or talaq, and once both the husband and wife have attended the proceedings after that, the only Nadra divorce certificate from Pakistan can be issued. The minimum time for the proceedings of the arbitration council is three months, and there is no maximum limit of the proceedings provided. Even when the wife takes the khula in Pakistan, she still has to submit the khula decree in the Arbitration council, and the arbitration council will still conduct the proceedings minimum of three months. The procedure of the Nadra divorce certificate is complicated, and Aazad Law Associates will guide you on how to get a speedy remedy. We can get you the divorce certificate in no time. No one is considered divorced in Pakistan until & unless they have a Nadra divorce certificate in Pakistan. Usually, after divorce on stamp paper to the wife, the husband thinks that now it’s all over, but this is not the case. A Nadra divorce paper on stamp paper is not divorce in Pakistan. Husband and wife are considered husband and wife even after 50 years if they don’t have a Pakistani divorce certificate. We make the procedure of Nadra divorce certificate easy for clients in Pakistan and overseas Pakistanis living abroad. Nadra divorce certificate for overseas Pakistani is now accessible through our law firm as we can guide them through our services. Divorce certificate Nadra is a legal requirement of law required in Pakistan and abroad. The foreign countries may also check old records of a divorce certificate from the union council. Divorce certificate from union council is a public document and every one can check it


Divorce certificate nadra and marriage:

– Through our law firm, divorce certificate Nadra is easy for the people living in Pakistan. Still, Divorce certificate Nadra is also available for overseas Pakistani. After the marriage certificate in Pakistan, when the manual marriage certificate is registered, you can naturally apply for a computerized marriage certificate. When you apply for a spouse visa or passport or travel abroad, the authorities will ask you for a Nadra marriage certificate. The overseas Pakistanis who also wanted the Nadra marriage certificate in Pakistan can contact us. For the procedure of divorce certificate from union council or Nadra divorce certificate in Pakistan, you can also get help from us. A Pakistani divorce certificate is mandatorily required abroad. Law requires that all the Nadra divorce certificate requirements be fulfilled, and the divorce certificate format in Pakistan should also be according to the standards of foreign countries.


Birth and divorce certificate from union council:

– For obtaining the old records of birth certificate in Pakistan and divorce certificate from union council, you can also contact our law firm. Nadra maintains the birth certificate of the children. If you are looking to get a new Nadra birth certificate or need any change in the particulars of the birth certificate legally, you can contact us, and we can get you the certificate in a few days. Modifications in the birth certificate are possible, but it should be done legally, and Aazad Law Associates specializes in these kinds of issues and can get you a Nadra birth certificate in Pakistan or Nadra divorce certificate in Pakistan. We can also help you get a Death certificate in Pakistan, so if you need a death certificate in Pakistan so can call us for assistance. Divorce certificate Nadra is legally required for legal issues in Pakistan and abroad. Pakistani divorce certificate may be asked from you in Pakistan and other countries where marital status is raised.


Pakistani divorce certificate:

 Aazad Law Associates is an expert in all kinds of issues related to Nadra divorce certificate in Pakistan or Pakistani divorce certificate and filed hundreds of cases against Nadra. So if you have any problems associated with Nadra or Nadra divorce certificate procedure in Pakistan, feel free to contact Advocate Muhammad Ali Naeem Aazad, an expert lawyer in Lahore. We can also guide you regarding Nadra certificates and get you in no time. We can also get you Nadra divorce certificate duplicate copy if you require it. A divorce certificate Nadra is essential if you claim yourself to be divorced. The government may also check old records of a divorce certificate from union council if required.